TRENTO, Via Belenzani No. 52 / 54 / 56
Building parcel No. 154 | Cadastral municipality Trento
The building, which was the “old Municipality” of Trento, has been a Municipal property since the latter half of the 15th century.
Its surface extends between Belenzani Street and Cavour Street in the hearth of the old town, with independent entrances from the two streets and inner links among the parts. The Municipal district of Trento provides for the alienation of part of this building, through auction sale in 2016. This structure is the result of the union of different bodies, which were built in different periods, with distinguishable architectural features.
The building, which will be sold by auction, can be schematically divided in two bodies:
- Body “A” facing Belenzani Street, which develops on 4 floors. The ground floor, where we can find two shops is included;
- Central body “B” facing the inner courtyard, which develops on three floors.
||Currently: Commercial - Directional
Permitted: Commercial - Directional - Hotel - Residential
TOTAL SURFACE AREA
BUILDINGS TO PRESERVE
BUILDINGS TO CONSTRUCT
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION
First years of 1400 A.D.
YEAR OF RESTORATION
Many restoration works and facade renovation on the front overlooking Belenzani Street in 1663, 1664, 1793-1796 and 1839; Body B was entirely restored in the latter half of the 20th century and since then many works of ordinary and extraordinary repairs have been done.
Direct from Belenzani Street
- Central position, the building is situated on the most elegant street of the city, only few steps from Duomo square
- Possibility to create hotel, offices, residential structure, shops, etc.
- Property of the structure, which extends from the ground floor to the roof
- Large covered surface (about 1,000 m2)
- Valuable facade and front into a context of historical buildings
- The whole structure is extremely interesting under the cultural point of view
- It is situated into a traffic-restricted area where the circulation of the vehicles is regulated
Geologic Middle | Hydraulic Middle | Seismic Low