PUBLIC PROPERTY

BUILDING
"EX COLONIA"



 





ADDRESS

LEDRO (Trento), Via Al Lago No. 95

CADASTRAL DATA

Building parcel No. 253, 275, 315 and landed properties 1668, 1675/2 | Cadastral Municipality Legos I

DESCRIPTION

The real estate, nowadays called “Ex Colonia”, develops on the shores of Ledro Lake, in the heart of Val di Ledro, and it is situated in a raised position between Garda Lake and Idro Lake, on 650 m above sea level, into a relaxing and quiet atmosphere, that can offer the best of a regenerative holiday. Ledro is located in the South part of Trentino, only 15 km from Riva del Garda, only an hour from Madonna di Campiglio, Andalo, Brescia, Trento and Verona, among the majestic Dolomites of Brenta Group and the wonderful shores of Garda Lake. The structure is disused and it was built at the end of the ‘800/beginning of ‘900, used as residence for the TB‘s sick people. The structure became a hotel during the 30s, and it was transformed into a mountain colony, which continued its activity up to the Second World War. During this period, the structure was equipped with 120 bed-spaces, which offered the rudimentary, important service of a hostel. The building parcel No. 253, the biggest building of the estate, has a complex plant, which develops on many structures with 5 different volumes; 4 of them have three floors. On the ground floor –nowadays used as deposit –there are the common services of the colony with dining-hall and kitchen, on the upper two floors there are the dormitories. The structure is conventional in comparison with its building’s period, with walls in stone and plastered bricks, floors with reinforced concrete and bricks, wood finishes, stone and plaster. The roof has a wood structure and a surface of tiles.
Close to the complex, there are many tourist and refreshment structures. Less than 200 m far from it, there is the Museum of Lake Dwellings, a building which belongs to Muse and is very popular.

INTENDED USE


Clinic, hotel up to the end of 30s, than mountain colony

TOTAL SURFACE AREA

m2 15,311 (building parcel No. 253: 1,714 m2, building parcel no 275: 380 m2, building parcel no 315: 79 m2, landed proprieties 1,668: 7,520 m2, landed properties 1675/2: 5,618 m2)

BUILDINGS TO PRESERVE

m3 3,500

BUILDINGS TO CONSTRUCT

-

YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION

End of 800 and beginning of 900

YEAR OF RESTORATION

-

ENTRANCE

Directly from the lakeside promenade

WORKS

Conservative restoration

PERMITS

-

STRENGTH

  • Close to the lake and optimal location
  • The large park
  • Sufficient volumetry in order to become a complex with tourist use
  • Propriety of the Municipality with possibility of urban alteration for the change of use and/or alteration of the intervention category or indexes

RESTRICTIONS

The demolition and rebuilding could be not authorized by the Provincial government

RISKS

Geologic Low | Hydraulic Middle | Seismic Low